I have completed my primary education 1st std to 7th std at my Native Palanahalli and then promoted High school at Kanchugal Bandemutt, Magadi tq and completed secondary education from 8th std to 10th std and obtained First class at See.Siddaganga Rural High school KB Mutt and joined to Pre University Education course with PCMB as my choice at See.Siddaganga P U College, Shivangara G M Halli Hand post, Magadi tq, Ramanagara dist. And completed PUC in second class and then moved for higher education to Tumkur and
I am a B.Sc Graduate from Bangalore university at See.Siddaganga Boys college BH Road Tumkur with staying at Sree.G.M.Siddaramanna Boys Hostel Opp.Government Bus stand Tumkur.
And while am studies I came in contact with Sree.Ramakrishna Vivekananda Ashram Tumkur and worked as Volunteer and also joined as Activist in student unoin ABVP and my self explored to lot of experience and its turned my life as strength full and Good Youngster of society. And also
I have got B.Ed professional Education at Smt.Indira B.Ed College Tumkur its again turns my life to Be Good Teacher and Became and aimed to Set As Best Teacher in Society during 2004 and then
I got an opportunity to work as D.Ed College Lecturer at Sri.Mahantheshwara D.Ed college Kudur over 2.5 yrs and its a great experience to be Teacher educator.
During this time am got CET Entrance at Gulbarga divisional level and got Selected and Appointed as Secondary school Assistant Master Grade-2 at Gulbarga district and Choose Upgraded Government Higher Primary school, Yakapur. At CHINCHOLI block during 2007 from dated:12/06/2007 I will be secondary school Teacher at Government of Karnataka and there from I have been serving as Good Teacher and till now completed 13yrs of service.
And then I got Higher education with Post Graduation in M.Sc Physics from Kuvempu University DDE, Shimogha.in the Year 2012 And
Completed M.Ed Post Graduation in KSOU Mysore during 2009.
I have worked as Master Resource person for several Science and Mathematics Training in CHINCHOLI block and Got Good friends circle.
And Enriched my self by professional experience's.
And my carrier I learned computer and HRMS works and Khajane-2 works and I have passed my Departmental exams and Computer Literacy Test in First class .
These are my few steps forwards In the professional carrier.
Thanks to GOK.

No comments:
Post a Comment